Hello - Karr...has space closed down again - we would like to get some new posts. Kelly got an eyeful of post-baby belly this weekend ; ) She was not too happy at what she saw!! LOL!
There's two to wash, There's two to dry There's two who argue, There's two who cry. One's in the mud, Having a ball; The other holds a crayon... Another marked wall. Some days seem endless, My patience grow thin. Why did God choose me To be a mom of twins? The answer comes clear- At the end of the day, As I tuck them in bed And I say... There's two to kiss, There's two to hug; And best of all, Thank You, God, for two to love.
4 comments:
oh girl, that's nothing you just wait. Your belly won't even be that small AFTER the babies are born.
Keep writing!
Celeta
I love it!! I bet she looks adorable!!
By the way, that "anonymous" comment was made by me. Don't know where I'm supposed to sign my name on this thing! :-)
Sumer
Hello - Karr...has space closed down again - we would like to get some new posts. Kelly got an eyeful of post-baby belly this weekend ; ) She was not too happy at what she saw!! LOL!
-Space Raindrops
Post a Comment