How's it going? Pretty good here. Had a great weekend. K-Karr and I went over to Derrel's house and built some cabinet doors for her kitchen. It was fun and Derrel was pumped about the doors. Kelli supervised, really, which is good because if anyone needs supervision, it's yours truly.
So...how's Kelli? She's doing well. Her stomach muscles are sore and today I learned our babies are the size of kiwis. That's a fruit in Australia I guess...
We made it through the first trimester, or 12 weeks. That's a big deal. We've been worried crazy about miscarriages, and other bad bad things, and supposedly the probability that those things occur dramatically decreases once you've made it past the first trimester. What can I say? God continues to bless us.
Well....it's Monday and we've both had a tough day. Better close for now. Hope you all have a great day and we'll chat back with you later.

2 comments:
Congrats on reaching the 12 week mark! Now you have to start adding belly pics to the updates so we can see the ever growing deuce!
Yipee you are past the 12 week milestone. Kelli while your growing your belly I will be trying to lose mine! Luv Ya
Ditto on what Ann said we do need belly pics.
Post a Comment